Here’s a more personal tag! Thank you to Nola from Bookfuls for tagging me 😀
1. How long have you been a blogger?
this blog is one year old! So, around that! I haven’t taken blogging seriously before that!
2. At what point do you think you’ll stop?
I don’t really see a reason to stop anytime soon so I don’t plan on doing so.
3. What is the best thing?
Definitely being able to discuss books with other people, whether their opinions are equal to mine or not.
4. What is the worst thing? What do you do to make it okay?
Sometimes it’s frustrating not to get feedback or any response on what you write. But I guess there’s nothing to do about it.
5. How long does it take you to create / find pictures to use?
If I own the books I’m talking about, it probably takes me ten minutes or less to take some pictures. If not, less than two minutes to search on Google.
6. Who is your book crush?
Scott Pilgrim forever and ever. He’s perfect.
7. What author would you like to have on your blog?
I don’t really imagine having like guests on my blog! I never envisioned that for it.
8. What do you wear when you write your blog posts?
Probably my pijamas.
9. How long does it take you to prepare?
A couple of hours to write and then a few minutes to edit.
10. How do you feel about the book blogger community / culture?
Everyone is really nice! I’m glad to say everyone I met is so friendly and I really like them.
11. What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?
I don’t know or my blog would be top notch! Just kidding! Definitely be original, that’s the best you can do.
Thank you for sticking by this more personal post! See you next time,