It’s the last day of the year so, here is my top 10 favourite reads of 2015! (The picture only features 6 since they’re the only ones I own!)
- All The Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Bitch Planet Vol.1, by Kelly Sue DeConnick and Valentine De Landro
- Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell
- Nimona, by Noelle Stevenson
- Paper Aeroplanes, by Dawn O’Porter
- Rat Queens Vol.1, by Kurtis J. Wiebe and Roc Upchurch
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
- The Diviners, by Libba Bray
- The Knife of Never Letting Go, by Patrick Ness
Honourable mentions: the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas, We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, The Wicked + The Divine by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie, The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon and Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
This list is in alphabetic order, since I could not decide on another order! I loved all this books dearly, and I talk about them in each of my reviews. This year has been a great one for reading, which I’ll get more into in a retrospective I plan to post as soon as the new year comes! I’ll also try to buy all the wonderful books in this list that I only have in digital form! E-books are both a blessing and a curse.
So, what are your favourite books of the year? And the ones you didn’t care that much? Let me know!
I hope you all a great 2016 and I hope we can meet here again then!
Until next time,